We offer distinguished specifically tailored SOC and MSSP programs, that are suitable and customizable to your organization’s size and industry
Our Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) program provides outsourced monitoring and management of your company’s security devices and systems, this include managed firewall, intrusion detection, virtual private network, vulnerability scanning and anti-viral services. We provide a set of tailored program packages to match your company’s security needs, providing 24/7 services designed to reduce security cost and personnel need.
ITS Managed SOC service has redefined security operations to meet the next generation of emerging cyber threats. With an operation center housing a highly experienced information security team, we are responsible for monitoring and analyzing your company’s security position on an ongoing basis.
The SOC team’s will detect, analyze, and respond to cyber-security threats and incidents facing your company, using a combination of technology solutions and a strong set of processes.
- Security Awareness: Making computer system users aware of their security responsibilities and disseminating correct practices can help user’s change past behaviors.
- SOC GAP Assessment: conducting a comprehensive analysis of SOC elements (people, process, technology) to determine their efficiency and functionality, and to determine the eligibility of the company’s existing foundation elements to construct its in-house SOC system
- Penetration Testing: Will simulate a real-world attack on your networks, applications, devices, and/or people to demonstrate the security level of your key systems and infrastructure and show you what it will take to strengthen it.
- Security Risk Assessment: perform an assessment to allow organizations to assess, identify and modify their overall security posture and to enable security, operations, organizational management and other personnel to collaborate and view the entire organization from an attacker’s perspective
- Threat Intelligence: is the process of understanding the threats to an organization based on available data points. But it goes beyond simply collecting data points; there must also be an understanding of how the data relates to the organization.